VOLT® Ground Hog PAR36 Well Light
VOLT's® Ground Hog Well Light is great for an assortment of uplighting applications like building, signs, tress, etc. Perfect substitution for a spotlight where an in ground fixture is desired. Low profile fixture keeps the fixture from view but results in highly effective lighting. Truly the most affordable high intensity lighting fixture on the market. Uses a standard PAR36 lamp up to 50w (without a debris cover, 35w max with a debris cover). VOLT's® Ground Hog will not disappoint!
1. Open design well lights (and well lights in general) should not be installed in locations where they can become filled or covered by leaves, pine needles or debris. They should be installed in regularly maintained areas to insure they are free and clear of debris. Failure to do so can result in dangerous overheating, premature lamp or fixture failure and even risk the possibility of a fire.
2. Do not use a debris cover with any halogen lamps over 35 watts or it can cause dangerous overheating. Halogen wattage's above 35 watts in this fixture require the fixture to be open and well maintained to dissipate the heat. With LED PAR 36 heat is no longer an issue.
3. In a professional design, it is rare to need more than 35 watts of illumination (50 watts and above leads to hot spots from a design perspective) and over heating for fixtures. If you need more light than 35 watts, you likely need more fixtures, not more wattage. However with our LED par 36 you can now get much more light from a single fixture at a fraction of the cost.
VOLT® Ground Hog PAR36 Well Light Features:
- Tinned copper lead wire to reduce corrosion and increase fixture longevity.
- Choose 48" standard OR 25' hub ready 16 guage, SPT-2 (pigtails) lead wire.
- PAR36 bulb compatible fixture. (Bulb not included)
- Reversible PVC tube --- Angled or flat glare guard.
- Optional Debris Cover for bulb protection (only for use with 20W and 35W lamps).
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" diameter, height angled from 8" to 5 3/4".
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Low voltage, 12V AC fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q. What kind of bulbs does this fixture take?
A.This fixture uses PAR36 bulbs.
Q.What is the material used to make this fixture?
A. The body (the part below-ground) is composed of PVC - an ideal material for contact with soil. The internal assembly that holds the bulb in place is stainless steel for maximum resistance to corrosion.
Q.Is the bulb included in the sale price?
A.The bulbs are never included in the sale price for any of our fixtures (except for integrated LED models) so you can choose your own bulbs.
Landscape Lighting | Well Lights (In-Grade) Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Well (In-Grade) Lights