2-in-1 Tiki-Brass Torch Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
The VOLT® Tiki Torch Light is a modern tribute to the ancient tiki torches from Polynesia. Traditionally, tiki torches honor the spirits of fire and light. The VOLT® Tiki Torch keeps to this tradition since it contains both fire (fueled by an oil reservoir) and light (from an LED bulb located under the shade).
In addition to lending a tropical look, this fixture functions as an insect repellent - keeping away those pesky bugs. This is accomplished by filling the reservoir with citronella oil.
The Tiki Light also functions as an effective area light, projecting a wide circle of uniform illumination around its base. The fixture is typically positioned near the edges of decks and docks. In this way it functions to provide safety, security, and beauty.
VOLT® Lifetime warranty.
2-in-1 Tiki-Brass Torch Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Features:
- Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
- Natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
- Thick woven wick for large long-lasting flame.
- Oil reservoir
- Silicone plug at lead wire exit prevents ground moisture and insects from entering luminaire through the stem.
- Extra-long (1-inch) strip-resistant threading and solid brass locknut provide superior mounting stability.
- Brass cap and chain.
- UL & cUL Listed
2-in-1 Tiki-Brass Torch Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Specs:
- Construction: Cast Brass
- Finish: Bronze
- Dimensions: 62.5" Tall x 7.75" Wide
- Lead Wire: 48” (standard) 16AWG, SPT-2
- Mounting: 13” Hammer® Stake with cutout for wire exit
- Glass or Lens: Clear Protective Glass Globe
- Light Source: (not included): Low Voltage Bi-Pin (LED or Halogen)
- Maximum Lamp Rating: 20W
- Operating Voltage: See bulb specifications
- Powered By: VOLT's Low Voltage Transformer (Sold separately, click HERE to view)
Q.Does this tiki torch have a wick?
A.This fixture features a wick that is cinched into the oil reservoir cap.
Q.How big is this fixture?
A.This fixture has a 1 inch thick stem and stands at 64".
Q.What kind of bulbs does this take?
A.This fixture was designed to take LED or halogen G4 Bi-Pin Bulbs.