VOLT® The Hammer™ 13" ground stake
Stakes are normally small (so that installers are able to push them into the ground), but as a result fixtures tilt and tip due to improper anchoring (especially in frost prone climates). With The Hammer¸¸™ Stake we were able to make the stakes the proper size-- LARGE -- because even if we made them extra large, we know you can get them into the ground! It's not just faster and easier, but bigger and more secure!
VOLT® The Hammer™ 13" ground stake Features:
- The BIGGEST IN THE INDUSTRY 13" TALL x 3" WIDE STAKE/SPIKE (above picture on right)
- Volt Hammer Stake "BIG 13 INCHES." It's not just 13" tall but it has extra wide fins. Perfect for tall path and area lights used in sandy soils. Hammer stake into the ground BEFORE affixing the fixture.Then use slit in stake to insert wire and then affix fixture!
- Note: It's so big that you should only use it in sandy soils. It will be too difficult to pound into harder soils.
- Easier, fastest, most convenient method for installing fixtures and stakes!
- Volt -- custom designed product is a huge hit.... THE HAMMER STAKE!
- The 10" Hammer Stake is included free with all Volt fixtures. The 13" stake is an add'l option for sandy soils.
- Universal 1/2" NPSM threads fit onto any standard fixture.
- Screws on to any landscape light, outdoor light, low voltage fixture.
- Add the brass stake cover that fits over the stake for the ultimate premium look.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Hammer Stake (Oversized) Warranty Information
• Residential - 1 Year Warranty
• Commercial - 1 Year Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® Hammer Stake (Oversized):
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Accessories