VOLT® The Hammer TM 10" ground stake
Stakes are normally small (so that installers are able to push them into the ground), but as a result fixtures tilt and tip due to improper anchoring (especially in frost prone climates). With The Hammer¸¸™ Stake we were able to make the stakes the proper size-- LARGE -- because even if we made them extra large, we know you can get them into the ground! It's not just faster and easier, but bigger and more secure!
VOLT® The Hammer TM 10" ground stake Features:
- The BIGGEST IN THE INDUSTRY 13" TALL x 3" WIDE STAKE/SPIKE (above picture on right)
- Volt Hammer Stake "BIG 13 INCHES." It's not just 13" tall but it has extra wide fins. Perfect for tall path and area lights used in sandy soils. Hammer stake into the ground BEFORE affixing the fixture.Then use slit in stake to insert wire and then affix fixture!
- Note: It's so big that you should only use it in sandy soils. It will be too difficult to pound into harder soils.
- Easier, fastest, most convenient method for installing fixtures and stakes!
- Volt -- custom designed product is a huge hit.... THE HAMMER STAKE!
- The 10" Hammer Stake is included free with all Volt fixtures. The 13" stake is an add'l option for sandy soils.
- Universal 1/2" NPT threads fit onto any standard fixture.
- Screws on to any landscape light, outdoor light, low voltage fixture.
- Add the brass stake cover that fits over the stake for the ultimate premium look.
- VOLT'®'s Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
GET YOUR STUFF FASTER - WITHOUT PAYING MORE!
- Most customers receive their items in less than 48 hours!
- Orders received before 5pm (M-F) ship same-day (details below).
- Saturday delivery standard to most residential locations.
STANDARD SATURDAY DELIVERY - RESIDENTIAL
We offer residential delivery on Saturdays to most locations at no additional cost. Most residential deliveries scheduled to arrive on a Monday will now arrive 2 days earlier on Saturday! (For example: Order before 5pm on a Friday and, if you live in a location that would typically receive ground orders in 1 day, you would receive your order on Saturday.)
***To make sure Saturday delivery is available to your ZIP Code contact FedEx by calling 800-GoFedEx before placing your order.
Our multiple shipping facilities eliminate the need to pay extra for express shipping under most circumstances. However, FedEx Overnight® and 2Day® shipping is still available and can be selected at checkout for customers needing their items sooner than standard FedEx Ground can deliver (see map above for details). All Overnight® or 2Day® orders must be received before 5pm EST regardless of shipping destination.
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict these costs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties, international customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If there is a discrepancy with your order that is deemed to be caused by VOLT® (e.g., wrong item or quantity, or defective), VOLT® will pay for any shipping costs associated with order resolution. Shipping costs associated with the exchange of items accurately delivered by VOLT® are the sole responsibility of the customer. For details on returns and exchanges, please see our
Returns Policy Page.
Many of our products are made of heavy-duty materials and as a result weigh a lot. Weight is the primary factor in estimating shipping charges calculated by FedEx, and with larger orders, weight can total hundreds of pounds. To help offset some of this cost, we pass on our high-volume FedEx discount to you.
Hammer Stake (Oversized) Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® Hammer Stake (Oversized):
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Accessories