VOLT® The Hammer TM 10" ground stake
A Landscape Lighting Innovation, Designed & Engineered Exclusively by VOLT™
Stakes are normally small (so that installers are able to push them into the ground), but as a result fixtures tilt and tip due to improper anchoring (especially in frost prone climates). With The Hammer¸¸™ Stake we were able to make the stakes the proper size-- LARGE -- because even if we made them extra large, we know you can get them into the ground! It's not just faster and easier, but bigger and more secure!
VOLT® The Hammer TM 10" ground stake Features:
- HUGE 10" TALL x 3" WIDE STAKE/SPIKE.
- Pound stake into the ground BEFORE affixing the fixture. The slit enables you to insert wire and affix fixture after the stake is already in the ground!
- Easier, fastest, most convenient method for installing fixtures and stakes!
- Volt's stakes are the largest in the industry period! No one offers a larger standard stake.
- Volt -- custom designed product is a huge hit.... THE HAMMER™ STAKE!
- The Hammer™ Stake is included free with all Volt fixtures.
- Universal 1/2" NPSM threads fit onto any standard fixture.
- Screws on to any landscape light, outdoor light, low voltage fixture.
- Add the brass stake cover that fits over the stake for the ultimate premium look.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Hammer Stake Warranty Information
• Residential - 1 Year Warranty
• Commercial - 1 Year Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® Hammer Stake:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Accessories