Guardsman LED Post-Top Light (Aluminum, Black) | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
The VOLT® Guardsman LED Post-Top Light is designed to
mount on the top of a square 4" x 4" post. It features a concealed LED light source under the top cap that projects a compelling pattern of illumination onto surrounding surfaces. This light is glare-free to ensure visual comfort.
Typical applications include mounting on decks, docks and
fences. This light adds security and safety to these landscape regions. It also adds overall beauty to the nighttime landscape.
Guardsman LED Post-Top Light (Aluminum, Black) | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Features:
- Aluminum construction
- Super-durable flat black powder coated finish
- Glare-free design
- Utilizes VOLT® solid brass Buddy Pro Puck Light as an integrated
- Fixture creates compelling pattern of light and shadow
- Mounts on a 4" x 4" post top
- 48" standard 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- 6-18VAC, with decreased lumens
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- 5 Year Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.This fixture in aluminum also comes in our bronze finish.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.This fixture has a built-in LED module so no additional lamp is required. .
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path light fixtures are constructed of either brass or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Post Top Light Warranty Information
• Residential - 5 Year Warranty
• Commercial - 5 Year Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights