Stratum 12" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
This Two-Tier Path & Area Light is an Asian-inspired high-quality outdoor lighting fixture that projects a extra-wide circle of uniform illumination. The 12" diameter oversized double-hat is a distinctive feature that makes a bold statement in the landscape. This is a fixture that fits best in a more expansive setting along with estate-sized architecture.
Because of its larger hat, a 12" extension stem is included with the fixture. This gives the light a more befitting height-to-width proportion.
Like its younger brother, the 9" Stratum, it has clean, modern lines with a traditional pagoda-like shape. It is ideal for gardens with Asian themes, but also works for properties with landscape structures such as gazebos, pergolas, and arbors.
The fixture's light source is contained in a glass enclosure that can be raised or lowered to allow more or less light to escape. This adjustment also works to completely hide the light source for cases where the viewer approaches the fixture from a lower elevation (such as along a series of steps).
With the underside of the shade coated with white reflective paint, this is a highly efficient light. A selection of LED Bi-Pin bulbs provide a selection of light levels and color temperatures.
Stratum 12" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Features:
- Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
- Pre-aged antique brass finish - becomes more beautiful as it ages.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency.
- Choose from 48" (standard) or 25' (hub-ready) 16AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The lamp enclosure is machine-threaded and screws tightly onto an o-ring for a secure watertight fitting.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to control light level and glare.
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance.
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit - prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", to 24" extension (or telescopic) stems to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Powered by safe low-voltage current.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various path light fixtures are available with finishes in antique bronze, copper or black. Check individual product pages for finish options.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Most path lights do not include a bulb. When you add a path light to your cart you will be offered a selection of bulbs for an added price. Only integrated LED path lights include the light source at no extra charge.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path light fixtures are constructed of either brass or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights