Premier Pagoda Brass | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
A Modern Classic Redesigned
The VOLT® Premium Pagoda has a classic asian-inspired look with advanced features.
The wider flanges result in less direct glare and better reflection down onto the surface.
Corrosion-resistant internal components ensure years of optimal performance.
Placement of socket on stem top makes inserting or changing bulbs fast and easy.
Premier Pagoda Brass | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Features:
- Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
- Natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
- Silicone plug at lead wire exit prevents ground moisture and insects from entering luminaire through the stem.
- Machine-threaded body screws tight onto an O-ring for a moisture tight design.
- Extra-long (1-inch) strip-resistant threading and solid brass locknut provide superior mounting stability.
- Beryllium copper socket for more corrosion resistance than copper.
- UL Listed.
Premier Pagoda Brass | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Specs:
- Construction: Cast Brass
- Finish: Antique Bronze
- Lead Wire: 48” (standard) or 25’ (optional) 16AWG, SPT-2
- Mounting: 10” Hammer® Stake with cutout for wire exit
- Light Source Enclosure: Frosted durable plastic
- Light Source: (not included): Bi-Pin (LED or Halogen)
- Maximum Lamp Rating: 20W
- Operating Voltage: 12V AC
- Certifications: UL Listed.
- Powered By: VOLT's Low Voltage Transformer (Sold separately, click HERE to view)
Q.How bright is this fixture?
A.The brightness of the fixture is determined by the bulb used.
Q.How big is this fixture?
A.This fixture head is 5 inches tall by 4.1 inches wide. With stem attached, the fixture stands about 1-foot tall.
Q.What kind of bulbs does this take?
A.This fixture was designed to take LED or halogen G4 Bi-Pins.