VOLT® Ultra Premium Up/Down Sconce
Ultra premium sconce up/down light is probably the finest up/down low voltage landscape lighting sconce on the market. It has many unique features. Glass has etched edges enabling the center of the glass to be flush/1mm above the top of the brass. This prevents any water from puddling or collecting on top. Body is threaded and screws together tight to make it completely water proof. Offsets farther from wall so light does not get blocked by aggregate surfaces or header cap stones, plus gives better photometrics/illumination than other sconce designs. Very heavy, 3 lbs of solid cast brass, with sturdy 1 piece arm and mounting. Also bigger and more substantial fixture than other brands (7" X 4 1/2"). Bronze finish, 16G SPT-2 lead wire, tinned copper wiring, beryllium copper sockets, heat shrink tubing over internal splice, UL braided sleeve protectors, sockets pre-greased with di electric grease. Uses two MR-16 lamps (not included). 35w MR-16 recommended.
VOLT® Ultra Premium Up/Down Sconce Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Natural bronze brass finish
- Choose 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Uses (2) MR16 lamps (Not Included).
- Beryllium pre-dialectric greased sockets.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture.
- Lens flush with fixture so water cannot puddle.
- Water tight---pressure rubber gasket, rubber seal around wire exit.
- Uses same canister as the Brass Bunker Open Face (632) and Brass Bunker Louvered (630)
- Low voltage, 12V AC Fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Up/Down Sconce Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Hardscape Lights