Infiniti™ 30 G2 LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Introducing the Next Generation of Integrated LED Cast Brass Fixtures;
The Infiniti™ 30 G2 LED Spotlight is an improved version of the popular Infiniti™ 102. It has the following improvements:
- Higher light output to satisfy the needs of most lighting projects
- Interchangeable optics so beam angles can be changed in the field.
- 60º Optic pre-installed, ideal for flood applications & optional 35º (Sold Separately, click here to view more) for more focused spotlight applications.
- Better color consistency to maintain uniformity in a lighting design
- The same cast brass durability and beauty as with the original Infiniti™
- Extremely robust moisture protection (double O-rings and silicone plugs) to ensure longevity
- The latest high-performance long-life (60,000 hrs) Cree® LEDs
- Lifetime warranty
Save time and energy with these advanced (yet affordable) LED landscape lighting spotlights.
Infiniti™ 30 G2 LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Light Source Lumens: 450
- Fixture Lumens: 300
- Energy Consumption: 7 watts
- Color Temperature: 2700K soft white
- Optics: 60º beam angle. Can be interchanged with a 35º optic (Sold Separately, click here to view more)
- 60,000 hr L70.
- Unlike retrofit LED Bulbs, the VOLT® LED Infiniti™ G2 series is an integrated LED line designed from the ground up to be THE Outdoor Landscape Lighting Fixture.
- With an Integrated LED fixture, the driver and components are built into the fixture. This enables the heat from the driver and LEDs to be transferred away from the components and into the solid brass fixture. This allows the heat sensitive LED Diodes to run cooler which means better efficiency, higher light output and most importantly, longer life.
- Field serviceable.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Complete sealed to an IP (Ingress Protection) Rating of 65. The first number is for solids and is a scale from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. It means even the smallest dust partials cannot enter the fixture over time. The second number stands for the water intrusion rating. The "5" means that even when the fixture was tested with pressurized water jets there was no water intrusion.
- Do not use this fixture as a downlight or aim the fixture downwards. The IP rating and its ability to keep water out is based on being used as an uplight. When you aim this (or any uplight) downwards, water can leak down the lead wire or knuckle and into the fixture. Improper mounting will void the warranty.
- Voltage Range: 10-15 volts AC
- Requires VOLT®'s Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click here to view)
- Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
GET YOUR STUFF FASTER - WITHOUT PAYING MORE!
- Most customers receive their items in less than 48 hours!
- Orders received before 5pm (M-F) ship same-day (details below).
- Saturday delivery standard to most residential locations.
STANDARD SATURDAY DELIVERY - RESIDENTIAL
We offer residential delivery on Saturdays to most locations at no additional cost. Most residential deliveries scheduled to arrive on a Monday will now arrive 2 days earlier on Saturday! (For example: Order before 5pm on a Friday and, if you live in a location that would typically receive ground orders in 1 day, you would receive your order on Saturday.)
***To make sure Saturday delivery is available to your ZIP Code contact FedEx by calling 800-GoFedEx before placing your order.
Our multiple shipping facilities eliminate the need to pay extra for express shipping under most circumstances. However, FedEx Overnight® and 2Day® shipping is still available and can be selected at checkout for customers needing their items sooner than standard FedEx Ground can deliver (see map above for details). All Overnight® or 2Day® orders must be received before 5pm EST regardless of shipping destination.
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict these costs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties, international customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If there is a discrepancy with your order that is deemed to be caused by VOLT® (e.g., wrong item or quantity, or defective), VOLT® will pay for any shipping costs associated with order resolution. Shipping costs associated with the exchange of items accurately delivered by VOLT® are the sole responsibility of the customer. For details on returns and exchanges, please see our
Returns Policy Page.
Many of our products are made of heavy-duty materials and as a result weigh a lot. Weight is the primary factor in estimating shipping charges calculated by FedEx, and with larger orders, weight can total hundreds of pounds. To help offset some of this cost, we pass on our high-volume FedEx discount to you.
Landscape Lighting | Spot & Flood Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Spot & Flood Lights