Infiniti™ 30 G2 LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Introducing the Next Generation of Integrated LED Cast Brass Fixtures;
The Infiniti™ 30 G2 LED Spotlight is an improved version of the popular Infiniti™ 102. It has the following improvements:
- Higher light output to satisfy the needs of most lighting projects
- Interchangeable optics so beam angles can be changed in the field.
- 60º Optic pre-installed, ideal for flood applications & optional 35º (Sold Separately, click here to view more) for more focused spotlight applications.
- Better color consistency to maintain uniformity in a lighting design
- The same cast brass durability and beauty as with the original Infiniti™
- Extremely robust moisture protection (double O-rings and silicone plugs) to ensure longevity
- The latest high-performance long-life (60,000 hrs) Cree® LEDs
- Lifetime warranty
Save time and energy with these advanced (yet affordable) LED landscape lighting spotlights.
Infiniti™ 30 G2 LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Light Source Lumens: 450
- Fixture Lumens: 300
- Energy Consumption: 7 watts
- Color Temperature: 2700K soft white
- Optics: 60º beam angle. Can be interchanged with a 35º optic (Sold Separately, click here to view more)
- 60,000 hr L70.
- Unlike retrofit LED Bulbs, the VOLT® LED Infiniti™ G2 series is an integrated LED line designed from the ground up to be THE Outdoor Landscape Lighting Fixture.
- With an Integrated LED fixture, the driver and components are built into the fixture. This enables the heat from the driver and LEDs to be transferred away from the components and into the solid brass fixture. This allows the heat sensitive LED Diodes to run cooler which means better efficiency, higher light output and most importantly, longer life.
- Field serviceable.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Complete sealed to an IP (Ingress Protection) Rating of 65. The first number is for solids and is a scale from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. It means even the smallest dust partials cannot enter the fixture over time. The second number stands for the water intrusion rating. The "5" means that even when the fixture was tested with pressurized water jets there was no water intrusion.
- Do not use this fixture as a downlight or aim the fixture downwards. The IP rating and its ability to keep water out is based on being used as an uplight. When you aim this (or any uplight) downwards, water can leak down the lead wire or knuckle and into the fixture. Improper mounting will void the warranty.
- Voltage Range: 10-15 volts AC
- Requires VOLT®'s Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click here to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.