Infiniti™ 30 G3 Cast Brass LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- NEW FOR G3 - Improved knuckle design for better control and increased durability.
- NEW FOR G3 - New body design for better heat dissipation.
- NEW FOR G3 - Adjustable glare guard for maximum versatility.
This fixture represents the absolute best value in professional-quality LED lighting. Lifetime construction and components at a fraction of the cost of comparable fixtures.
- New Improved knuckle design for precise aiming and locking in position.
- Interchangeable optics so beam angles can be changed in the field.
- 60º Optic (pre-installed) ideal for medium flood applications. Easy-change to 35º Optic (sold separately).
- High-performance Cree® LED's with 4-step binning for color consistency and longevity.
- High-quality cast brass construction.
- Extremely robust moisture protection (double O-rings and silicone plugs) to prevent corrosion.
- Lifetime warranty
Save time, money, and energy with these high-performance LED landscape lighting spotlights.
Infiniti™ 30 G3 Cast Brass LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Features:
- Construction: Solid cast brass
- Finish: Antique Bronze
- Lead Wire: 48" 18-gauge premium lead wire (also available in 25ft)
- Light Output (LED Array): 450 Lumens
- Light Output (Fixture): 300 Lumens
- Energy Consumption: 7 watts
- Color Temperature (CCT): 2700K warm white
- Optics: 60º beam angle (pre-installed). Interchangeable with 35º Optic (sold separately).
- Lamp Life (L70): 60,000 hr.
- With this integrated LED fixture, the driver and components are built into the fixture. This enables the heat from the driver and LEDs to be transferred away from the components and into the solid brass body. This allows the heat sensitive LED Diodes to run cooler and may result in better efficiency. Integrated fixtures may also be more resilient in the face of extreme weather conditions.
- Field serviceable.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Completely sealed to an IP (Ingress Protection) Rating of 65. The first number is for solids and is a scale from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. It means even the smallest dust partials cannot enter the fixture over time. The second number stands for the water intrusion rating. The "5" means that even when the fixture was tested with powerful water jets there was no water intrusion.
- Do not use this fixture as a downlight or aim the fixture downwards. The IP rating and its ability to keep water out is based on it being used as an uplight. When you aim this (or any uplight) downwards, water can leak into parts of the fixture. Improper mounting will void the warranty.
- Voltage Range: 6-18 VAC, with decreased lumens under 11V
- Requires VOLT®'s Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click here to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.