VOLT® Top Dog MINI Cast Brass Spotlight
The VOLT® Top Dog Mini Spotlight is a professional-grade compact and durable landscape lighting directional light perfect for garden lighting and illuminating architectural features. Constructed of solid cast brass, this fixture withstands all physical and environmental abuse and carries an unconditional lifetime warranty.
Extremely compact and easy-to-install, this Mini Landscape Lighting Spotlight is small enough to place in garden planters, small garden beds, and other niche areas. A removable and adjustable glare shield allows the installer to precisely control the light so it does not project into the viewers’ eyes. The size and controllability of this fixture makes it a perfect choice when a small discrete light source is needed.
The VOLT® MR11 LED Light Bulb (not included) is an excellent choice for this fixture. All VOLT® LED bulbs are backed by an unconditional lifetime warranty.
VOLT® Top Dog Mini Cast Brass Spotlight Features:
- Solid cast brass construction – impervious to environmental and physical abuse
- Pre-aged brass finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Includes standard 48" length 18-Gauge, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire. Upgrade to 25' for an additional $5.97
- Puddle resistant lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Beryllium copper socket - more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Full adjustable glare guard. Glare guard moves up down, left or right. Gives you the ultimate control of the light, beam spread and glare. When the glare guard is all the way down you can still have a full, wide 60 degree wide flood beam spread... or raise the glare guard and narrow the beam to dial in on an object. Need up lighting near a front door, in the island of a circular driveway-no problem. Regardless of the point of view you can block the glare when the guard is up.
- Complete water shedding and drainage off the lens.
- Low voltage, 12 volt AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT® Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- This fixture is specifically designed for use as an up-light. It is not intended for use in downward-facing applications, as water penetration can occur in this orientation. For downward-facing applications, please use VOLT downlight fixtures.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Spot & Flood Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Spot & Flood Lights