VOLT® Top Dog MINI Cast Brass Spotlight
The VOLT® Top Dog Mini Spotlight is a professional-grade compact and durable landscape lighting directional light perfect for garden lighting and illuminating architectural features. Constructed of solid cast brass, this fixture withstands all physical and environmental abuse and carries an unconditional lifetime warranty.
Extremely compact and easy-to-install, this Mini Landscape Lighting Spotlight is small enough to place in garden planters, small garden beds, and other niche areas. A removable and adjustable glare shield allows the installer to precisely control the light so it does not project into the viewers’ eyes. The size and controllability of this fixture makes it a perfect choice when a small discrete light source is needed.
The VOLT® MR11 LED Light Bulb (not included) is an excellent choice for this fixture. With its 150-lumen output (20W incandescent equivalent) and 30º (narrow spot) beam angle, this LED bulb provides a highly focused warm (2700K) illumination perfect for niche applications. All VOLT® LED bulbs are backed by an unconditional lifetime warranty.
VOLT® Top Dog Mini Cast Brass Spotlight Features:
- Solid cast brass construction – impervious to environmental and physical abuse
- Pre-aged brass finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Includes standard 48" length 18-Gauge, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Puddle resistant lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Beryllium copper socket - more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Full adjustable glare guard. Glare guard moves up down, left or right. Gives you the ultimate control of the light, beam spread and glare. When the glare guard is all the way down you can still have a full, wide 60 degree wide flood beam spread... or raise the glare guard and narrow the beam to dial in on an object. Need up lighting near a front door, in the island of a circular driveway-no problem. Regardless of the point of view you can block the glare when the guard is up.
- Complete water shedding and drainage off the lense.
- Low voltage, 12 volt AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT® Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
GET YOUR STUFF FASTER - WITHOUT PAYING MORE!
- Most customers receive their items in less than 48 hours!
- Orders received before 5pm (M-F) ship same-day (details below).
- Saturday delivery standard to most residential locations.
STANDARD SATURDAY DELIVERY - RESIDENTIAL
We offer residential delivery on Saturdays to most locations at no additional cost. Most residential deliveries scheduled to arrive on a Monday will now arrive 2 days earlier on Saturday! (For example: Order before 5pm on a Friday and, if you live in a location that would typically receive ground orders in 1 day, you would receive your order on Saturday.)
***To make sure Saturday delivery is available to your ZIP Code contact FedEx by calling 800-GoFedEx before placing your order.
Our multiple shipping facilities eliminate the need to pay extra for express shipping under most circumstances. However, FedEx Overnight® and 2Day® shipping is still available and can be selected at checkout for customers needing their items sooner than standard FedEx Ground can deliver (see map above for details). All Overnight® or 2Day® orders must be received before 5pm EST regardless of shipping destination.
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict these costs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties, international customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If there is a discrepancy with your order that is deemed to be caused by VOLT® (e.g., wrong item or quantity, or defective), VOLT® will pay for any shipping costs associated with order resolution. Shipping costs associated with the exchange of items accurately delivered by VOLT® are the sole responsibility of the customer. For details on returns and exchanges, please see our
Returns Policy Page.
Many of our products are made of heavy-duty materials and as a result weigh a lot. Weight is the primary factor in estimating shipping charges calculated by FedEx, and with larger orders, weight can total hundreds of pounds. To help offset some of this cost, we pass on our high-volume FedEx discount to you.