VOLT® Top Dog Cast Brass Spotlight
The VOLT® Top Dog Cast Brass Spotlight is what some might call the flagship lighting fixture for VOLT®. Perfect for any uplighting application, the Top Dog features a fully adjustable glare guard, adjustable knuckles, and included lock nut at the base. The adjustable glare guard shield allows you to determine how much light you want in an area. From nearly a flood with the shield completely down, to a much more directed amount of light with the shield fully expanded. Light control enables you to prevent light pollution from entering unwanted areas like windows of structures or high traffic areas like walkways or roadways. The Top Dog fixture is also shielded and has a silicone plug at the base of the fixture where the lead wires exit, helping to prevent pests and humidity enter into the fixture, ensuring that it will last you for a long time. Fixtures from VOLT® are well worth their money many times over with durability alone.
VOLT® Top Dog Cast Brass Spotlight Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Pre-aged brass finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The lens is convex so water does not puddle on the lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Beryllium copper socket - more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Full adjustable glare guard. Glare guard moves up down, left or right. Gives you the ultimate control of the light, beam spread and glare. When the glare guard is all the way down you can still have a full, wide 60 degree wide flood beam spread... or raise the glare guard and narrow the beam to dial in on an object. Need up lighting near a front door, in the island of a circular driveway-no problem. Regardless of the point of view you can block the glare when the guard is up.
- Complete water shedding and drainage off the lense.
- Low voltage, 12 volt AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Spot & Flood Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Spot & Flood Lights