12-pack of Blazing DBR Splice Connectors
Download the Product Instruction Sheet PDF
The Blazing LV9500 direct burial splice (DBR) is intended for connecting 1-2 landscape lighting fixtures to the home run cable or for making a “T” connection to a home run wire. This connector provides the tightest connection with it’s clip on connection and water tight seal. Easily the best connector on the market and will work on all low voltage systems. The Blazing LV9500 is the best choice your LED landscape lighting system for it will last as long as the system.The main difference between the Blazing connectors and the DryConn Grease Wire Caps is the Blazing product has strain relief, makes a tight connection that cannot come apart. Grease filled caps like our DryConn connections are very good as well, but you just need to make sure you twist them firmly.
12-pack of Blazing DBR Splice Connectors Features:
- The wires cannot pull out of splice (like they do with silicon filled wire caps).
- Use 2 for each fixture (one for each lead wire).
- Pack of 12 connectors (good for 6 fixtures)
- Insert wires, bend over and lock into V-notch, slip on locking grease filled cap -- DONE!
- Cap locks on and has o ring seals-- grease cannot leak out, wires cannot pull out, moisture can not enter.
- Quick and easy pro connection
- Holds up to (2) #10's and (1) #16
- The cap is filled with silicon and sealed shut making a water tight seal.
- Not intended for connecting multiple fixtures in a hub.
- For splices that require more than 3 wires, we suggest the DryConn Connectors (they hold more wires). The Black and Gray DryConns are DBRs for 1-3 fixtures (2-4 wires) and the Black and Blue DryConns are even bigger and are intended for hub connections using at least 3-5 fixtures (4-6 wires).
Blazing DBR Wire Connectors Warranty Information
• Residential - 1 Year Warranty
• Commercial - 1 Year Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your Blazing Connectors:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Accessories