12-pack of Blazing DBR Splice Connectors
Download the Product Instruction Sheet PDF
The Blazing LV9500 direct burial splice (DBR) is intended for connecting 1-2 landscape lighting fixtures to the home run cable or for making a “T” connection to a home run wire. This connector provides the tightest connection with it’s clip on connection and water tight seal. Easily the best connector on the market and will work on all low voltage systems. The Blazing LV9500 is the best choice your LED landscape lighting system for it will last as long as the system.The main difference between the Blazing connectors and the DryConn Grease Wire Caps is the Blazing product has strain relief, makes a tight connection that cannot come apart. Grease filled caps like our DryConn connections are very good as well, but you just need to make sure you twist them firmly.
12-pack of Blazing DBR Splice Connectors Features:
- The wires cannot pull out of splice (like they do with silicon filled wire caps).
- Use 2 for each fixture (one for each lead wire).
- Pack of 12 connectors (good for 6 fixtures)
- Insert wires, bend over and lock into V-notch, slip on locking grease filled cap -- DONE!
- Cap locks on and has o ring seals-- grease cannot leak out, wires cannot pull out, moisture can not enter.
- Quick and easy pro connection
- Holds up to (2) #10's and (1) #16
- The cap is filled with silicon and sealed shut making a water tight seal.
- Not intended for connecting multiple fixtures in a hub.
- For splices that require more than 3 wires, we suggest the DryConn Connectors (they hold more wires). The Black and Gray DryConns are DBRs for 1-3 fixtures (2-4 wires) and the Black and Blue DryConns are even bigger and are intended for hub connections using at least 3-5 fixtures (4-6 wires).
GET YOUR STUFF FASTER - WITHOUT PAYING MORE!
- Most customers receive their items in less than 48 hours!
- Orders received before 5pm (M-F) ship same-day (details below).
- Saturday delivery standard to most residential locations.
STANDARD SATURDAY DELIVERY - RESIDENTIAL
We offer residential delivery on Saturdays to most locations at no additional cost. Most residential deliveries scheduled to arrive on a Monday will now arrive 2 days earlier on Saturday! (For example: Order before 5pm on a Friday and, if you live in a location that would typically receive ground orders in 1 day, you would receive your order on Saturday.)
***To make sure Saturday delivery is available to your ZIP Code contact FedEx by calling 800-GoFedEx before placing your order.
Our multiple shipping facilities eliminate the need to pay extra for express shipping under most circumstances. However, FedEx Overnight® and 2Day® shipping is still available and can be selected at checkout for customers needing their items sooner than standard FedEx Ground can deliver (see map above for details). All Overnight® or 2Day® orders must be received before 5pm EST regardless of shipping destination.
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict these costs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties, international customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If there is a discrepancy with your order that is deemed to be caused by VOLT® (e.g., wrong item or quantity, or defective), VOLT® will pay for any shipping costs associated with order resolution. Shipping costs associated with the exchange of items accurately delivered by VOLT® are the sole responsibility of the customer. For details on returns and exchanges, please see our
Returns Policy Page.
Many of our products are made of heavy-duty materials and as a result weigh a lot. Weight is the primary factor in estimating shipping charges calculated by FedEx, and with larger orders, weight can total hundreds of pounds. To help offset some of this cost, we pass on our high-volume FedEx discount to you.
Blazing DBR Wire Connectors Warranty Information
• Residential - 1 Year Warranty
• Commercial - 1 Year Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your Blazing Connectors:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Accessories