VOLT® Max Spread Copper Path & Area Light
The Max Spread Copper Area Light offers the widest beam spread available for area lights and path lights alike. Large shade with shallow angle and tall post all equate to better photometrics. By illuminating a larger area the Max Spread SAVES you money by reducing the number of area lights needed. Plus it is a substantially sized fixture that is in balance with the grander scale of today's larger estates. Forget about the mini-sized 18" fixtures from competitors, the Max Spread with the recommended 6" accessory riser is a whopping 28" Tall!
VOLT® Max Spread Path Copper & Area Light Features:
- Solid copper construction
- Raw Copper Finish. There is no powder coating, paint, or finish to wear off or peel---just the natural patina of copper that does not corrode.
- Also available in a raw copper finish. See VOLT® Max Spread Copper Area Light.
- Solid copper, brass or stainless steel components.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
- Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.