VOLT® Max Spread Copper Path & Area Light
The Max Spread Copper Area Light offers the widest beam spread available for area lights and path lights alike. Large shade with shallow angle and tall post all equate to better photometrics. By illuminating a larger area the Max Spread SAVES you money by reducing the number of area lights needed. Plus it is a substantially sized fixture that is in balance with the grander scale of today's larger estates. Forget about the mini-sized 18" fixtures from competitors, the Max Spread with the recommended 6" accessory riser is a whopping 28" Tall!
VOLT® Max Spread Path Copper & Area Light Features:
- Solid copper construction
- Raw Copper Finish. There is no powder coating, paint, or finish to wear off or peel---just the natural patina of copper that does not corrode.
- Also available in a raw copper finish. See VOLT® Max Spread Copper Area Light.
- Solid copper, brass or stainless steel components.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
- Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various path light fixtures are available with finishes in antique bronze, copper or black. Check individual product pages for finish options.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Most path lights do not include a bulb. When you add a path light to your cart you will be offered a selection of bulbs for an added price. Only integrated LED path lights include the light source at no extra charge.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path light fixtures are constructed of either copper, brass or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights