Download the Web Developer PDF
Industry leading Tampa Bay eCommerce company has an immediate opening for a full time Web Developer.
Summary of the position: We are looking for a uniquely talented web developer with proven project management skills. As a Web Developer you will work within the eCommerce and Marketing Department to maintain existing and create new site functionality.
About VOLT®: We are a rapidly growing manufacturer and eCommerce company that specializes in both indoor and outdoor lighting technology. Our outside the box approach to commerce dictates that we hire only the very best and innovative staff members. We are committed to outshining the competition at every turn and to do this we need a highly skilled developer to help lead the way by shaping our digital presence.
- Working within the Wordpress Platform
- Managing/ Implementing proper SEO site architecture
- Developing new site functionality
- Maintain existing site functionality
- Experience in supporting and debugging applications in a production environment
- Provide guidance for transitioning to compatibility with new/ emerging device technology
- Create custom style sheets using provided creative.
- Working in an .ASP environment
- Create bidirectional API’s between eCommerce platform, CRM, marketing automation platforms and other
- Ensure site continues to function as intended and work to eliminate broken functionality with speed and efficiency.
- Must be available outside normal hours to periodically monitor site and address broken site functionality.
- Able to work in office 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
5+ Years Experienced Required
Demonstrable mastery of:
- Responsive Design
- HTML 5
Other desired skills:
- Experience with Volusion shopping cart software a plus
- Experience with mobile eCommerce a plus
VOLT® offers an attractive compensation and a complete benefits package including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Raise
- Great team atmosphere and enjoyable working environment
- Rapidly growing and fast paced company with opportunity for advancement.
VOLT® is located in Tampa near Bears Ave and I-275. The company offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits including paid vacation and annual performance incentives. For consideration please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Web Developer” in the subject line. Candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Please, no phone calls
- Salary USD ----- 75,000 - 85,000 Per Year
- Career Level Required ----- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education Required ----- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Job Type ----- Employee
- Job Status ----- Full Time
(Your shopping cart is empty)