Web Designer/Front-End Developer
The E-Commerce Marketing team at VOLT® is seeking a Web Designer with experience and talent in graphic design and front-end development. This person will be responsible for designing and producing content for our current and upcoming web properties. This will be a new role for our team, as our creative and front-end development work is currently outsourced. We’re rapidly growing and have a lot going on. So, we want to add a talented Web Designer to our team.
About VOLT®: We are a manufacturer of professional grade lighting products that markets through a factory direct e-commerce channel. Our highly efficient business model has proven to be very successful in the outdoor lighting industry and we are now expanding to other categories within the LED lighting industry. We offer competitive salary, full benefits, class-A office space and are located just outside Tampa, FL.
- Design web site content and graphics (pages, images, illustrations, icons, banners, carousels).
- Produce web content, graphics, and interactive elements.
- Maintain themes for storefronts and for WordPress content sites.
- Design and develop content for email campaigns, display advertising, packaging inserts, infographics, and other marketing usage.
- Contribute to branding activities for new product lines.
- Test and troubleshoot responsive web pages across various devices and browsers
Position Skill Requirements:
- Responsive Design
- Using REST APIs
Web Graphic Design:
- Web layout design and composition
- Creative asset (original art) design and production
- Image editing and optimization
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Other Desired Skills:
- Video editing and production
- Infographic creation
- CSS3 (using Less)
For consideration, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Web Designer/Front-End Developer” in the subject line. Candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Please, no phone calls.