VOLT® The Tank
Design Gallery pics of this fixture in action:
The Tank is a low voltage outdoor light fixture that is truly rock solid! Thick solid cast brass construction. Tough enough to handle the weight of a full sized truck! Built with premium components: beryllium copper socket, convex lens (water will not collect on fixture), silicone seals and gaskets insure longevity. Perfect for any uplighting application. Choose an LED or halogen lamp. Backed up by VOLT's® no hassle lifetime warranty. That is why we suggest you stay away from short life aluminum fixtures and stick with solid cast brass.
VOLT® The Tank Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Pre-aged brass finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The lens is convex so water does not puddle on the lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Beryllium copper socket.
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Brass surface mount base shown in picture is an optional accessory and is NOT INCLUDED
- Clear lens for increased photometric results.
- Low voltage, 12V AC fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.