VOLT® Pro Junction Hub
A Landscape Lighting Innovation, Designed & Engineered Exclusively by VOLT™
This groundbreaking junction box brings field wire connections to the next level.
Using robust securely mounted terminal blocks, wires are inserted and secured without grease. Say goodbye to lost connectors and getting all of that silicone grease on your hands. These connectors use aggressive clamps to secure each individual wire. Wires can be connected or disconnected when needed.
This is the best hub junction on the market!
- Connect up to 7 fixtures and the main line from the transformer - accommodates large or small projects.
- Simply press tab to open clamp then insert wire. Release clamp to make connection. Simple and fast.
- Connectors are protected from elements and resist corrosion. Built for lifetime systems.
- Serves as a voltage testing point for initial installation and future maintenance.
- Pro Junction Hub is constructed of flat back impact-resistant PVC and accommodates a stake or surface mount to secure unit.
- Saves time and money while providing best-in-class lighting system connections.
- Accepts up to 12 gauge wire
- UL listed
To Hub or not to Hub, That is the Question:
The Hub Method of wiring describes when several lighting fixtures are connected to a single junction. A wire then connects the junction to the transformer to supply the power. A lighting system may use several hubs - all connected to a single transformer.
In the days when all lighting used incandescent or halogen bulbs, hubs were needed to ensure that every fixture received exactly the same voltage. Now, with LED systems, the acceptable voltage range is much wider (8V to 15V compared to the previous 10V to 12V). This means that hubs are no longer needed to equalize the voltage. But there are many other reasons why hubs are smart for all systems - even LEDs.
Benefits of Hub Systems
- Equalizes voltage among fixtures (not so important for LEDs)
- With a Pro Junction Hub you do not need to buy connectors—the hub has connectors built-in.
- Connections are secure and dry above ground for better long term reliability and convenient troubleshooting.
- Speeds up installation time dramatically.
- Reduces number of splices in the field. Splices are points where connections may fail over time - best to have fewer.
- With fewer splices, there is less material cost and reduced labor - saves time and money.
- Provides a place to test voltage for each fixture - great for troubleshooting
- Makes it easy to add or remove fixtures after installation.
Pro-Tip: Attach a Surface Mount accessory and you can mount the hub in convenient locations such as on deck surfaces, in pump houses, or near air conditioning units. Attach a stake for extra stability in soft soil or mulch.
VOLT® Pro Junction Hub | Features
- Made from reinforced PVC
- Securely mounted terminal blocks
- No silicone or grease
- Comes with PVC Stake
- Sealed body w/ removable top
- Brass threading to accommodate mounting accessories
- Weather resistant body provides extra protection for cable connections
- Low profile black finish keeps this hub out of sight
- UL listed
- VOLT's Lifetime Warranty
Q. What is better about this over the standard hub?
A. This junction box offers built in wago connectors to make connections a breeze. The price is also less if you consider that you do not have buy connectors separately.
Q. Is this easy enough for a homeowner to do?
A. Absolutely! The wago connectors make it a breeze to connect and there are no fitment issues as with twisting into grease filled connectors!
Q. What other benefits do hubs offer?
A. The junction box makes system maintenance easy because you know exactly where all of your connections are made. It also is more secure in that connections are less likely to be pulled apart or severed because they are in a housing.
VOLT® Pro Junction Hub Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® Pro Junction Hub:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Accessories & Tools