The Volt "Big China" Pathlight
Here at Volt, we take immense pride in the quality of our products, and
that's why we only use the absolute best. All our fixtures are made from heavy
duty, reliable bass parts.
From the ease with which you can change parts out on our pathlights to the quick
and convenient way of removing the bulbs when they die, our fixtures are built
with customer satisfaction first and foremost in our minds. Our products are
designed to be able to stand up to everything that mother nature throws at them,
and still be easy to work with.
Here are some other
Volt Products that you might like.
Technical Specs of the
Volt "Big China" Path Light.
- Unique, Volt Corp special features: 25' Lead wire- Hub System Ready! The industry’s most corrosion resistant socket made from beryllium copper.
- Solid raw copper shade and post stem with a cast brass cradle.
- Tinned copper lead wire to reduce corrosion and increase fixture longevity, 25 foot long 1 gauge, SPT-2 lead wire (pigtails) for faster installation, flexibility and ability to relocate fixture after install.
- Dimensions: 23" Tall x 7" Wide (big and tall to illuminate larger areas)
- Stainless steel bulb clip holder to prevent bulb from loosening after install.
- UL braided sleeve protectors over internal wiring to prevent chaffing.
- Silicon sealed, rubber wire guard bushing at fixture exit to prevent chaffing and moisture intrusion into fixture.
- O-ring sealed cap assembly.
- Socket and external screws pre-greased with dielectric grease to prevent corrosion and insure fixture longevity.
- Uses a 20w Bi- Pin bulb (order from pull down menu)
Click On Accessories Photo for Additional Information