"The Brass Bunker" Louvered Step Light
Ultra heavy weight -- just look at it! This step light is rated for in-grade concrete pour applications! Everything is cast brass including the back box! 99% of other manufactures use a folded sheet metal box (like an indoor electrical box--they leak and are not water proof). This step light is not only a heavy weight, but it is completely sealed and water tight. Rubber seal around lead wire exit, pressure fit rubber gaskets around and openings, tinned copper wiring... simply the best! Need 1000 units? We have then in stock and can ship same day!
"The Brass Bunker" Louvered Step Light Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Canister is solid cast brass ---- 99% of other manufacturers use folded sheet metal boxes (not water tight)
- Choose 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Water tight---pressure rubber gasket, rubber seal around wire exit.
- Beryllium pre-dialectric greased socket.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture.
- Lens flush with fixture so water cannot puddle.
- Frosted lens for smoother photometric results.
- Uses same canister as the Brass Bunker Open Face (632) and Brass Bunker Louvered (630)
- Low voltage, 12V AC fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Step Light Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Hardscape Lights