VOLT® LED Mushroom Mini Path & Area Light
The LED Mushroom Mini is a high quality low voltage outdoor light fixture from VOLT®Ź. All the same standard features as the LED Musrhoom (LED-340-Br) except the overall height of the fixture is 12" and not 24". Perfect for illuminating on low profile applications. Use when you need something short and low. Also ideal for using a surface mount and mounting on top of walls, pillars, and custom applications. Add VOLT's® LED Bi-pin and you have an LED outdoor landscape lighting fixture that is 80% more efficient than a halogen lamp AND lasts 8-10 times longer. Energy saving, less maintenance, and equivalent to a halogen in brightness and color—all while being green and utilizing the latest in LED technology. Combine quality brass construction, pro-grade internal components, and energy efficiency with VOLT's® lifetime warranty and you have a superior quality fixture that will add beauty to your landscaping.
VOLT® LED Mushroom Mini Path & Area Light Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Pre-aged brass finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- 12” overall height with 1” thick stem.
- Also available in a raw copper finish.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add color matching 6" or 12”extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 10-15V volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
GET YOUR STUFF FASTER - WITHOUT PAYING MORE!
- Most customers receive their items in less than 48 hours!
- Orders received before 5pm (M-F) ship same-day (details below).
- Saturday delivery standard to most residential locations.
STANDARD SATURDAY DELIVERY - RESIDENTIAL
We offer residential delivery on Saturdays to most locations at no additional cost. Most residential deliveries scheduled to arrive on a Monday will now arrive 2 days earlier on Saturday! (For example: Order before 5pm on a Friday and, if you live in a location that would typically receive ground orders in 1 day, you would receive your order on Saturday.)
***To make sure Saturday delivery is available to your ZIP Code contact FedEx by calling 800-GoFedEx before placing your order.
Our multiple shipping facilities eliminate the need to pay extra for express shipping under most circumstances. However, FedEx Overnight® and 2Day® shipping is still available and can be selected at checkout for customers needing their items sooner than standard FedEx Ground can deliver (see map above for details). All Overnight® or 2Day® orders must be received before 5pm EST regardless of shipping destination.
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict these costs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties, international customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If there is a discrepancy with your order that is deemed to be caused by VOLT® (e.g., wrong item or quantity, or defective), VOLT® will pay for any shipping costs associated with order resolution. Shipping costs associated with the exchange of items accurately delivered by VOLT® are the sole responsibility of the customer. For details on returns and exchanges, please see our
Returns Policy Page.
Many of our products are made of heavy-duty materials and as a result weigh a lot. Weight is the primary factor in estimating shipping charges calculated by FedEx, and with larger orders, weight can total hundreds of pounds. To help offset some of this cost, we pass on our high-volume FedEx discount to you.