VOLT® Top Dog Downlight
Download the Product Spec Sheet PDF
This fixture has been designed specifically for downlighting. The knuckle has been sealed with silicone so water cannot enter the fixture even when it is mounted upside down. The lens has a small hole in the center so any condensation can escape when the fixture is mounted upside down. It comes with an extra-long glare guard for downlighting and a solid brass tree mount all included. 25' lead wire so you do not need to make a visible splice up on the tree.
VOLT® Top Dog Downlight Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Uses MR16 LED Bulbs or Halogen Bulbs
- 25' lead wire so you do not need to make a visible splice up on the tree.
- Extra-long adjustable glare guard perfect for preventing unwanted glare in downlighting.
- The knuckle has been sealed with silicone so water cannot enter the fixture even when it is mounted upside down
- The Top Dog Downlight INCLUDES a solid brass surface mount (Pictured)
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Spot & Flood Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Spot & Flood Lights