VOLT® Top Dog Copper Spotlight
VOLT's® Top Dog Copper outdoor lighting spot light is a specification grade professional fixture. Features the same superior grade components as the Top Dog in the bronze finish, just in raw copper. Adjustable glare guard for added photometric control. Built with exceptional components: tinned copper wiring, beryllium copper socket, o-ring sealed, water tight body, pre-greased with dialectric grease for maximum corrosion resistance.
VOLT® Top Dog Copper Spotlight Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Raw Copper finish. There is no powder coating, paint, or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural patina of copper that does not corrode.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Choose 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The lens is convex so water does not puddle on the lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Full adjustable glare guard. Glare guard moves up down, left or right. Gives you the ultimate control of the light, beam spread and glare. When the glare guard is all the way down you can still have a full, wide 60 degree wide flood beam spread… or raise the glare guard and narrow the beam to dial in on an object. Need up lighting near a front door, in the island of a circular driveway—no problem. Regardless of the point of view you can block the glare when the guard is up.
- Complete water shedding and drainage off the lens.
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT®'s Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Spot & Flood Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Spot & Flood Lights