VOLT® Conehead Copper Mini Path & Area Light
VOLT's® Conehead Mini is the exact same everything as the standard Conehead Shade Area Light except the stem is 8" Tall making the overall height of the fixture from the ground to the top of the shade 12" (Instead of 23"). Use when you need something short and low. Also great for using a surface mount and mounting on top of walls, pillars and custom applications.
VOLT® Conehead Copper Mini Path & Area Light Features:
- Solid copper construction
- Raw Copper Finish. There is no powder coating, paint, or finish to wear off or peel---just the natural patina of copper that does not corrode.
- 12” overall height with 1” thick stem.
- Also available in a raw copper finish.
- Solid copper, brass, or stainless steel components.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add color matching 6" or 12”extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 6' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 6' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 8 ft. apart.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various path light fixtures are available with finishes in antique bronze, copper or black. Check individual product pages for finish options.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Most path lights do not include a bulb. When you add a path light to your cart you will be offered a selection of bulbs for an added price. Only integrated LED path lights include the light source at no extra charge.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path light fixtures are constructed of either brass, copper, or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights