VOLT® Top Dog Cast Brass Spotlight
The VOLT® Top Dog Cast Brass Spotlight is what some might call the flagship lighting fixture for VOLT®. Perfect for any uplighting application, the Top Dog features full adjustability with a slidable glare guard, adjustable knuckles, and included lock nut at the base. The adjustable glare guard shield allows you to determine how much light you want in an area. From nearly a flood with the shield completely down, to a much more directed amount of light with the shield fully expanded. Light control enables you to prevent light polution from entering unwanted areas like windows of structures or high traffic areas like walkways or roadways. The Top Dog fixture is also shielded and has a silicone plug at the base of the fixture where the lead wires exit, helping to prevent pests and humidity enter into the fixture, ensuring that it will last you for a long time. Fixtures from VOLT® are well worth their money many times over with durability alone.
VOLT® Top Dog Cast Brass Spotlight Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Pre-aged brass finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an oring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The lens is convex so water does not puddle on the lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Beryllium copper socket - more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Socket and machine thread body are pregreased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Full adjustable glare guard. Glare guard moves up down, left or right. Gives you the ultimate control of the light, beam spread and glare. When the glare guard is all the way down you can still have a full, wide 60 degree wide flood beam spread... or raise the glare guard and narrow the beam to dial in on an object. Need up lighting near a front door, in the island of a circular driveway-no problem. Regardless of the point of view you can block the glare when the guard is up.
- Complete water shedding and drainage off the lense.
- Low voltage, 12 volt AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
GET YOUR STUFF FASTER - WITHOUT PAYING MORE!
- Most customers receive their items in less than 48 hours!
- Orders received before 5pm (M-F) ship same-day (details below).
- Saturday delivery standard to most residential locations.
STANDARD SATURDAY DELIVERY - RESIDENTIAL
We offer residential delivery on Saturdays to most locations at no additional cost. Most residential deliveries scheduled to arrive on a Monday will now arrive 2 days earlier on Saturday! (For example: Order before 5pm on a Friday and, if you live in a location that would typically receive ground orders in 1 day, you would receive your order on Saturday.)
***To make sure Saturday delivery is available to your ZIP Code contact FedEx by calling 800-GoFedEx before placing your order.
Our multiple shipping facilities eliminate the need to pay extra for express shipping under most circumstances. However, FedEx Overnight® and 2Day® shipping is still available and can be selected at checkout for customers needing their items sooner than standard FedEx Ground can deliver (see map above for details). All Overnight® or 2Day® orders must be received before 5pm EST regardless of shipping destination.
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict these costs. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties, international customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If there is a discrepancy with your order that is deemed to be caused by VOLT® (e.g., wrong item or quantity, or defective), VOLT® will pay for any shipping costs associated with order resolution. Shipping costs associated with the exchange of items accurately delivered by VOLT® are the sole responsibility of the customer. For details on returns and exchanges, please see our
Returns Policy Page.
Many of our products are made of heavy-duty materials and as a result weigh a lot. Weight is the primary factor in estimating shipping charges calculated by FedEx, and with larger orders, weight can total hundreds of pounds. To help offset some of this cost, we pass on our high-volume FedEx discount to you.
Landscape Lighting | Spot & Flood Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All LED Spot & Flood Lights