VOLT® Infiniti TM 50 LED Spot Light
Download the Product Spec Sheet PDF
VOLT's® Infiniti TM 50 outdoor LED spot light is a true professional grade fully integrated LED fixture. Perfect for wall washing, flood lighting, and general up lighting (trees, houses, etc.). Heavy solid cast brass construction and lifetime warranty. Premium internal components, latest in LED technology, and completely sealed. LED is 80% more efficient than a halogen lamp AND lasts 8-10 times longer. Energy savings and less maintenance. Produces an extremely attractive soft white color temperature. What is the use of having a 20 year LED technology if the fixture housing it is not going to last that long? That is why the Infiniti TM 50 is VOLT's® heaviest, best built, and most refined fixture we have ever built. Truly impressive quality.
VOLT® Infiniti TM 50 LED Spot Light Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Replaces 50W halogen lamps. 640 lumens -- 50w equivalent in light output and brighter than retrofit LED bulbs.
- 9 watt LED replaces 50w halogen ~ 80% ENERGY SAVINGS.
- 3000k soft white color temperature.
- 60+ degree beam angle -- wide flood. Soft, diffused edges for smooth even lighting.
- 40,000 hr L70. Retains 70% of its brightness even after 40,000 hours (About 20 years if used 5 hours a night)
- Completely sealed. Silicon at lead wire exit, o-rings in knuckle and in threading of body.
- The glass lens is sits higher than the fixture so that water cannot puddle on the lens or collect at the seams.
- Brass surface mount base shown in picture is an optional accessory and is NOT INCLUDED
- Unlike retrofit LED Bulbs, the VOLT® LED Infiniti TM 50 is an integrated LED outdoor lighting fixture. The fixture was designed from the ground up to be an LED fixture. It has the components built-in and is able to use the entire fixture as a heat sink. The driver is built into the back of the fixture, the LEDs in the front, with heat dissipating fins in between them.
- With an Integrated LED fixture, the driver and components are built into the fixture. This enables the heat from the driver to be located away from the silicon chips (LED Diodes) and use the large brass fixture as a heat sink. This enables the heat sensitive LED Diodes to run cooler which means better efficiency, higher lumen light output and most importantly, LONGER LIFE.
- Field serviceable without tools! LED driver in back of fixture, LED components in front. Both are machine threaded onto double o-rings
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Complete sealed with an IP Rating of 65. (Ingress Protection Rating. The first number is for solids and is a scale from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. It means even the smallest dust partials cannot enter the fixture over time. The second number stands for the water intrusion rating. The "5" means that even when the fixture was tested with pressurized water jets there was no water intrusion).
- Do NOT use this fixture as a downlight or aim the fixture downwards. The IP rating and its ability to keep water out is based on being used as an uplight. When you aim this (or any uplight) downwards, water can and WILL leak down the lead wire or knuckle and into the fixture. Improper mounting will void the warranty.
- Low voltage LED 10-15 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
Landscape Lights In Stock and SHIP SAME DAY
Landscape Lighting World is different than other wholesale distributors (and most other websites)--ALL items pictured on our website are in stock at our own warehouse here at our HQ and ship out with-in 24 hours.
All orders received before 3PM EST ship out the same day (M-F). Orders leave our Tampa, FL warehouse via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. Consult the Fedex Ground Delivery Time Map below for estimated transit times to your area.
If you need an item shipped faster (Fedex 2nd Day Air or FedEx Overnight), you can select the preferred ship method right at checkout!
NEW FASTER SERVICE!
We now deliver on Saturdays* (At no additional cost for residential/non-commercial addresses). Any residential delivery scheduled to arrive on a Monday based on the map below, will now arrive 2 days earlier on Saturday! (For example: Order at 2:30pm on a Friday and if you live in FL you'll have it the next day on Saturday.) *FedEx delivers on Saturday to nearly all zip codes; to be certain they deliver to your zip code contact FedEx at 1-800-GOFEDEX before placing your order.
Expedited shipping options are now available right at check out! We offer the best rates on FedEx 2Day Air and FedEx Overnight!
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, custom duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customes policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information.
When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment.
Due to high shipping costs/duties. International customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
If there is a problem with your order that is deemed to be caused by LLW (wrong item, quantity or defective), LLW will pay for return shipping and re-shipping the proper item(s). If there is a need for a return for any other reason, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges. For details on returns and exchanges, please see our Returns Policy page.
We do not profit on shipping, in fact we pass on our FedEx discount to you. Our products are made of the highest quality heavy duty material (solid brass, no lightweight aluminum), as a result they weigh a lot. Weight is the primary factor in estimating shipping charges calculated by FedEx, and with larger orders, weight can total hundreds of pounds. Sites that offer free shipping are charging much more for an equivalent product.