VOLT® Mushroom Copper Mini Path & Area Light
The Mushroom Mini is the exact same everything as the standard size Mushroom Shade Area Light except the stem is 8" tall. The overall height of the fixture from ground to the top is 12". Use when you need something short and low. Great for using a surface mount and mounting on top of walls, pillars, and custom applications. Perfect for small area light applications. Choose LED or Halogen bulb. Backed up by VOLT's® no hassle lifetime warranty.
VOLT® Mushroom Copper Mini Path & Area Light Features:
- Solid copper construction
- Raw Copper Finish. There is no powder coating, paint, or finish to wear off or peel---just the natural patina of copper that does not corrode.
- 12” overall height with 1” thick stem.
- Also available in a raw copper finish.
- Solid copper, brass or stainless steel components.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add color matching 6" or 12”extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
- Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 6' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 6' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 8 ft. apart.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various path light fixtures are available with finishes in antique bronze, copper or black. Check individual product pages for finish options.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Most path lights do not include a bulb. When you add a path light to your cart you will be offered a selection of bulbs for an added price. Only integrated LED path lights include the light source at no extra charge.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path light fixtures are constructed of either copper, brass or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights