VOLT® Liberty Bell Copper Path & Area Light
VOLT's® Liberty Bell Path Light - Raw Copper is a low voltage outdoor pathlight that is perfect for illuminating walkways, patios, driveways, and area lighting. Constructed of copper material (with a raw brass knuckle) and a classic, traditional design. The spun copper shade has white enamel inside for maximum reflection and light/lumen output. The shade also features an adjustable cast brass knuckle to get that preferred angle. Built with premium components: beryllium pre-dielectric greased socket, silicone seals and gaskets ensure longevity, and premium 18G AWG SPT-2 fixture lead wire. Choose from 10 or 20 watt halogen bi-pin lamps. Backed up by VOLT's® no hassle lifetime warranty.
VOLT® Liberty Bell Copper Path & Area Light Features:
- All brass material with raw copper finish
- Bronze Finish. Also available in a bronze finish. See VOLT's® Liberty Bell BronzeFinish.
- Shade connected to stem via and adjustable brass knuckle for angling light and illumination area.
- Spun brass shade has white enamel inside for maximum reflection and light output
- Uses a halogen bi-pin lamp (10-20 watts)
- Not for use with VOLT® LED Bi-Pin series.
- Premium 18G AWG SPT-2 tinned copper lead wire.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- 12 volt low voltage path light for illuminating walkways, patios, driveways and area lighting.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add a bronze surface mount under "mounting" to mount landscape lighting fixture to hard surfaces.
- VOLT's® 10" Hammer Stake included.
- Low voltage, 12V AC fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various path & area fixtures are available with finishes in antique bronze, copper or black. Check individual product pages for finish options.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Most path & area lights do not include a bulb. When you add a path light to your cart you will be offered a selection of bulbs for an added price. Only integrated LED lights include the light source at no extra charge.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path & area light fixtures are constructed of either brass or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights