VOLT® Traditions Path & Area Light
VOLT's® Traditions Path Light is a 12 volt low voltage light fixture for illuminating walkways, patios, driveways and area lighting. All brass material with bronze finish. Casts a light about 14ft forward (due to the angle of the shade) and light about 1ft behind the fixture. Spun brass shade has white enamel inside for maximum reflection and light output. PVC hammer stake included. Round brass surface mount in photo is an optional accessory (not included). Use a 20w Bi- Pin bulb (order from pull down menu).Three (3) thumb screws hold glass lens in place. This fixture adds a beautiful touch of light to any landscaping application.
VOLT® Traditions Path & Area Light Features:
- All brass material
- Shade connected to stem via and adjustable brass knuckle for angling light and illumination area.
- Natural Bronze finish.
- Spun brass shade has white enamel inside for maximum reflection and light output
- Uses a halogen bi-pin lamp (10-20 watts)
- Not for use with VOLT® LED Bi-Pin series.
- Premium 16G AWG SPT-2 tinned copper lead wire.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- 12 volt low voltage path light for illuminating walkways, patios, driveways and area lighting.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add a bronze surface mount under "mounting" to mount landscape lighting fixture to hard surfaces.
- VOLT's® 10" Hammer Stake included.
- Low voltage, 12V AC fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights