GFCI Outlet In-Use Cover Single Gang w/Inserts
The GFCI Outlet In-Use Cover Single Gang w/Inserts are easy to install and shipped with gasket, mounting screws, base cover assembly, and patented inserts for several applications, such as schools and commercial buildings.
GFCI Outlet In-Use Cover Single Gang w/Inserts | Features:
- Complies with 2008 NEC Article 406.8(B)(1)
- 3 patented inserts for GFCI, duplex, toggle or round receptacles
- Two-gang models include 6 snap-together, rotating, inserts that create
- Single-gang covers mount vertically and horizontally
- Heavy-duty polycarbonate construction
- Pre-adhered gasket
- Meets requirements for cold impact testing: -60°F (-51°C)
Q.Will this work with the outlets I can buy at Lowes and Menards?
A.Yes, if it's a standard outlet.
Q.I can't open the cover...Is there a trick to this?
A.Cover lifts off from the bottom. It is a snap-on case and it feels like it will not open, but, in fact, it does. Just tug on it a bit harder.
Q.Is this box weatherproof?
A.Yes! This box was designed out of a heavy duty polycarbonate that provides high strength and keeps the weather out.