Intermatic Astronomic Digital Timer
Download the Product Instruction Sheet PDF
The Intermatic Astronomic Digital Timer is a high-quality heavy duty digital indoor/outdoor timer designed with convenience in mind. This timer uses your geographical location to automatically determine dusk/dawn time which includes optional adjustments to Daylight Savings Time. You'll never have to adjust your timer settings again with this all in one unit replaces both a standard digital/mechanical timer and photocell! Large easy to read LCD display for ease with programming! Program up to 28 settings per day (14 ON / 14 OFF) with up to +/- 15 minutes for added security. Fits directly inside the timer receptacle of VOLT's® Multi-Tap Transformers.
Intermatic Astronomic Digital Timer Features:
- Automatically turns your low voltage lighting system on and off
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time option
- Variable ON/OFF setting option for added security
- Up to 28 ON/OFF settings (14 ON / 14 OFF)
- Sunrise, sunset, daily, weekday, and/or weekend options
- Battery backup w/low battery indicator
- Convenient on/off indicator light
- Easy set up and operation
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Displays current date and time
- Fits directly into VOLT's® Multi-Tap Transformers* (Does not fit into 75W transformer due to built in mechanical timer.)
- Limited one year warranty
- 15 Amps, 1800 Watts Inductive
- 500 Watts Tungsten
- 125 Volts AC, 60 Hz
- 1/3 HP
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.