VOLT® Fat Boy Copper Spotlight
VOLT's® Copper Fat Boy is solid brass all the way through: Sheet brass body, cast brass knuckle, and solid brass screws and knobs. Comes with PVC ground stake (brass surface mount base shown in picture is an optional accessory and NOT INCLUDED). Uses a MR-16 lamp/bulb (order from pull down menu). Recommend MR-16 20w or 35w lamp. Rated to 50w. Premium internal components can easily withstand the harsh outdoor elements. Easily the best spotlight on the market for the money!
VOLT® Fat Boy Copper Spotlight Features:
- Sheet brass construction
- Raw copper finish. There is no powder coating, paint, or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural patina beauty of copper that does not corrode.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an oring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The lens is convex so water does not puddle on the lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Ceramic high temperature socket.
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Complete water shedding and drainage off convex lens.
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.