"The Brass Bunker" Open Step Light
Same as other Brass Bunker Step lights except has a flat face plate. Great when you need general area illumination out of a recessed wall fixture. Often used in commercial applications to illuminate handicap ramps and walkways next to stone walls, retaining walls and nooks around outdoor kitchens. This step light is rated for in-grade concrete pour applications! Everything is cast brass including the back box! This step light is not only a heavy weight, but it is completely sealed and water tight. Rubber seal around lead wire exit, pressure fit rubber gaskets around openings. Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready tinned copper wiring. Frosted lens reduces glare and gives softer illumination. The Bunker is 7" wide, 3 1/2" deep, with a box height of 2 1/2 inches. Faceplate is 8 1/4 " by 3 1/4". 10w bi pin lamp is recommend (20w can get too bright unless there is already a lot of ambient light).
"The Brass Bunker" Open Step Light Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Canister is solid cast brass----99% of other manufacturers use folded sheet metal box (not water tight)
- Choose 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Water tight---pressure rubber gasket, rubber seal around wire exit.
- Beryllium pre-dialectric greased socket.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture.
- Lens flush with fixture so water cannot puddle.
- Frosted lens for smoother photometric results.
- Uses same canister as the Brass Bunker Open Face (632) and Brass Bunker Louvered (630)
- Low voltage, 12V AC fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & ULC Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.All of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper and do not come painted or coated. Our brass fixtures come with a polished patina finish giving them a more natural aged or antique look.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Step Light Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Hardscape Lights