"The Brass Bunker" Open Step Light
Same as other Brass Bunker Step Lights except it has a flat faceplate. Great when you need general area illumination out of a recessed wall fixture. Often used in commercial applications to illuminate handicap ramps and walkways next to stone walls, retaining walls and nooks around outdoor kitchens. This step light is rated for in-grade concrete pour applications! Everything is cast brass including the back box! This step light is not only a heavyweight, but it is completely sealed and watertight. Rubber seal around lead wire exit, pressure fit rubber gaskets around openings. Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready tinned copper wiring. Frosted lens reduces glare and gives softer illumination. The Bunker is 7" wide, 3 1/2" deep, with a box height of 2 1/2 inches. Faceplate is 8 1/4 " by 3 1/4". 10w bi pin lamp is recommend (20w can get too bright unless there is already a lot of ambient light).
"The Brass Bunker" Open Step Light Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Canister is solid cast brass. Other manufacturers use folded sheet metal boxes (not watertight)
- Choose 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Watertight with rubber pressure gasket and rubber seal around wire exit.
- Beryllium pre-greased socket.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture.
- Lens flush with fixture so water cannot puddle.
- Frosted lens for more uniform light distribution.
- Uses same canister as the Brass Bunker Open Face (632) and Brass Bunker Louvered (630)
- Low voltage, 12V AC fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.No, the fixture is only available in brass with an antique bronze finish.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.This fixture does not include a bulb. When you add this light to your cart, you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.What materials are used for this light?
A.This fixture is constructed with solid cast brass - extremely durable and beautiful. The antique bronze finish gets even more beautiful as it ages.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Step Light Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Hardscape Lights