VOLT® Underwater Light - Forged Brass
When you don't want it to leak and you want it to last there is only one choice in underwater light construction-- FORGED BRASS! Forged brass is less porous than cast brass. Starts with one chunk of solid brass that is heated red hot and then forged into this shape-- a true heavy weigh, quality underwater light. Solid forged brass lighting fixture for underwater use in fountains and water features. 12v and fully submersible. Tight mechanical screws onto o-ring seals, pressure fittings where cable enters fixture. Solid forged brass construction is the best material for underwater use, especially in chlorinated and chemically treated water features where aluminum will corrode. Use MR16 lamp in 20w, 35w or 50w.
VOLT® Underwater Light - Forged Brass - Features:
- Solid forged brass construction
- Natural bronze brass finish
- Uses MR16 Lamp (Not Included)
- 25' 18AWG, FT2 premium tinned copper lead wire
- Beryllium socket with conductive grease
- Water tight seals --- pressure rubber gasket, rubber seal around wire exit. (fully submersible)
- Clear glass for maximum light output
- Silicon plug where lead wire exits fixture
- Perfect for placing in fountains, water falls, water gardens, ponds, etc.
- *Fixture must be fully submerged at all times of operation
- Low voltage, 12v AC Fixture
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various spotlights are available with finishes in bronze, copper, black, and titanium white. Our brass fixtures come with a polished antique bronze patina finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. (Check each product's detail page to see available finishes.)
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only spotlights that have the LED light source integrated into the fixture body. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our spotlight fixtures are constructed with either brass or cast aluminum (depending on the fixture you choose). These are extremely durable fixtures.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Underwater Light Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Specialty Lights