Mushroom Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting
VOLT's® Mushroom Area Light is an attractive pro-grade low voltage outdoor light. Get the path lighting you want with full adjustability. Featuring a 23" stem, optional color matching extension rods, and an adjustable hat that can slide up and down. Perfect for area lighting and path lighting alike. Best for use on walkways and flower beds. The solid brass construction, premium grade internal components, and lifetime warranty ensure that this fixture is designed with longevity in mind.
Corrosion-resistant internal components and an easy-to-change bulb socket-and-enclosure ensure years of optimal performance – carries an lifetime warranty.
Mushroom Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting Specs:
- Construction: Solid Cast Brass
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Lead Wire: 48" (standard) or 25' (optional) 16AWG, SPT-2
- Mounting: 10" Hammer® Stake with cutout for wire exit
- Glass or Lens: Clear Protective Glass Globe
- Light Source (not included): Bi-Pin (LED only)
- Maximum Lamp Rating: 20W
- Operating Voltage: 12V AC
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Powered By: VOLT's Low Voltage Transformer
Mushroom Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Black powder coated finish over a solid cast brass construction.
- Also available in raw copper and bronze finishes.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- 1" thick unbendable stem.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage, 12V AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
- Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 12' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 12' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 16 ft. apart.
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Yes. This fixture is also available in raw copper and bronze finishes.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Our Infiniti line of LED fixtures are the only products to come with a lamp pre-installed as part of the fixture only price. For all other fixtures you will be prompted to select a bulb from a list of options available for that fixture or choose to receive the fixture only without any bulb.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Every one of our fixtures are either solid brass or solid copper (depending on the fixture you choose). Although the use of aluminum and or plastic may save in upfront cost and weight our solid construction fixtures are built to last a lifetime as a permanent part of your landscape.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights