VOLT® China Hat 7" Shade Path & Area Light
The China Hat 7" Shade is a high quality solid cast brass fixture from VOLT®. Get the path lighting you want with full adjustability. Featuring a 23" stem, optional extension rods, and adjustable hat that can slide up and down. Combine quality brass construction, pro-grade internal components, and VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty.
VOLT® China Hat 7" Shade Path & Area Light Features:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Pre-aged brass finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- Also available in a raw copper finish. See our VOLT® China Hat 7" - Copper Finish.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- 1" thick unbendable stem.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Choose 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various path light fixtures are available with finishes in antique bronze, copper or black. Check individual product pages for finish options.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Most path lights do not include a bulb. When you add a path light to your cart you will be offered a selection of bulbs for an added price. Only integrated LED path lights include the light source at no extra charge.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path light fixtures are constructed of either brass or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights