Conehead Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting
The Conehead is a pro-grade outdoor landscape light from VOLT®. Get the path lighting you want with full adjustability. Featuring a 23" stem, optional color matching extension rods, and an adjustable hat that can slide up and down. Utilizes only high quality internal components to ensure a long lasting fixture. Combine quality brass construction and pro-grade internal components with VOLT's® lifetime warranty and you have a superior quality fixture that will add beauty to your landscaping.
Corrosion-resistant internal components and an easy-to-change bulb socket-and-enclosure ensure years of optimal performance – carries an lifetime warranty.
Conehead Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting Specs:
- Construction: Solid Cast Brass
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Lead Wire: 48" (standard) or 25' (optional) 16AWG, SPT-2
- Mounting: 10" Hammer® Stake with cutout for wire exit
- Glass or Lens: Clear Protective Glass Globe
- Light Source (not included): Bi-Pin (LED only)
- Maximum Lamp Rating: 20W
- Operating Voltage: 12V AC
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
- Powered By: VOLT's Low Voltage Transformer
Conehead Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting Features:
- Solid Brass Construction
- Powered Coated Black
- 12ft Lighting Diameter
- Also available in raw copper and bronze finish.
- Stem is 1-inch thick and includes extra-long (1-inch) strip resistant threading for greater stability.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to modify spread of light. Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
- Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 12' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 12' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 16 ft. apart.
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
Q.Does this fixture come in any other colors?
A.Various path & area fixtures are available with finishes in antique bronze, copper or black. Check individual product pages for finish options.
Q.Is a bulb included in the sale price?
A.Most path & area lights do not include a bulb. When you add a path light to your cart you will be offered a selection of bulbs for an added price. Only integrated LED lights include the light source at no extra charge.
Q.Are your fixtures solid brass or copper or are they plastic with a metal finish?
A.Our path & area light fixtures are constructed of either brass or aluminum. Check product details for more information.
VOLT® LIGHTING SHIPPING MAP
Click HERE to learn more about shipping.
Landscape Lighting | Path & Area Lights Warranty Information
• Residential - Lifetime Warranty
• Commercial - Lifetime Warranty
Complete VOLT® Warranty Info Click
For more information or to arrange warranty replacement of your VOLT® landscape lighting fixture:
813-978-3700 Monday - Friday from 8am to 8pm EST, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm EST.
View All Path & Area Lights